Robert H. Lane, Ph.D., has over 22 years of not-for-profit management experience, as well as many years of hands-on consulting expertise. He holds a doctorate in information systems with a specialty in not-for-profit software and online help systems, as well as an MBA in strategic management. His articles have been published in numerous magazines and he has presented sessions at many local, regional, national and international conferences including: American Society of Association Executives, Association of Fundraising Professionals, World Association of Non-Governmental Organizations, Association Foundation Group, New York Society of Association Executives, Mid-Atlantic Society of Association Executives, Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement, COMMON and NiUG International. Professionally, Dr. Bob has also served as Chief Information Officer of the Boy Scouts of America-GNYC, Executive Director of the COMMON Education Foundation, Adjunct Lecturer of Business Administration for City University of New York and as Senior Manager of Grant Thornton LLP’s not-for-profit technology solutions group. As a volunteer he served as a board member & Executive Vice President of COMMON, treasurer of the COMMON Education Foundation, board member for Mid-Atlantic Society of Association Executives, member & chair of the New York Society of Association Executives Technology Committee and member of the National Learning for Life Committee. He currently serves on the board of directors of NiUG International and was presented with the 2017 John Howarth Memorial Award in recognition of his service to the iMIS community. Bob also holds the Certified iMIS Professional designation and was recently awarded the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award for his contributions to the advancement of technology in not-for-profit organizations.
- Nassir Althamary, Technical Director & Senior Application Developer. Nassir also holds the Certified iMIS Extension Developer designation and has worked with iMIS since 1996.
- Linda Boyer, Project Manager & Senior iMIS Consultant. Linda has worked with iMIS since 1996 and is our membership, events, certification and e-mail communication specialist. Linda is a Certified iMIS Professional.
- Deb Stagno, iMIS Consultant. Deb has worked with iMIS since 2015 and holds the Certified iMIS Administrator designation.
Our Extended Family
- Nick Srdarev, Authorized iMIS Consultant and Technical Specialist.
- Linda Frankson, Web Designer.
Dr. Bob & Nassir accept the 2013 AiSP of the Year Award from Bob Alves, Chairman & Don Robertson, President of Advanced Solutions International.